Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Stuff for the nursery/bath

I ordered these letters from Blissliving.com for the bathroom to go with our ducky theme. I also ordered the wall letters to spell out Zoe's name from them as well.
We're still putting the nursery together but here is what the crib and bedding will look like. The bedding is French Rose from PBKids (my favorite store) and the crib is their sleigh crib in expresso. All of the other furniture is in this dark wood too as we ordered it when we didn't know if we were getting a boy or a girl.


6 comments:

EJ said...

What a beautiful crib!! I love the bedding set as well. So pink and girly!! The letters are cute! It looks like you are getting a great deal accomplished!!

Ellen

Karen said...

I love the letters. I use to have a ducky theme bathroom when I first had my own place, I think the Ducks are just adorable.

Anonymous said...

Might I suggest you contact PB to see if they might open a location in your home. Karen and I love there stuff too. Looking forward to seeing the nursery when its complete. I would be happy to paint a pink Jets logo above the crib. Kids love the Jets!!

Shawn

Anonymous said...

As usual Shawn has me cracking up! Kristi - everything looks so lovely and beautiful. That bath sign is adorable! I might have to check out that site. You sure are getting a lot done! Boy, I have to get to my closets... Hopefully, our referral will bring about the same level of motivation.
Mel

Kristi said...

Shawn, So I probably shouldn't mention that the lamp, nightlight, mobile, ect. also came from PBKids? :) I'm all about the one stop shopping.

Unknown said...

I cannot wait to see the finished product!!

A