Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter


Happy Easter! I hope everyone has had a relaxing and enjoyable weekend. Eric and I went out and registered at BabysRUs yesterday. That is quite an adventure! Some good friends of mine are throwing me a shower in May (assuming our referral arrives soon). I also found a fabulous new sweet treat to help with the blues...........Edy's Slow Churned "Take the Cake" ice cream. If you love the cake batter ice cream from Cold Stone Creamery, you'll love this. It tastes like yellow cake batter with icing and sprinkles. Eric is disgusted, but I LOVE it!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Easter, Kristi. I'm sorry this wait is dragging on for you. I knowhow frustrated you must be feeling. I recommend the Slow Churned Strawberry Shortcake, too. It's awesome.

Karen said...

Happy Easter!!!!

Dawn said...

Yum!! That "Take the Cake" ice cream sounds delicious!! I love all kinds of desserts!! :)

I hope we get "the call" today!!! I'm not going to be able to concentrate on anything until we do!!!

~Dawn

EJ said...

Hope you had a Happy Easter!! We took your recommendation of Take the Cake Icecream. My FIL said he HAD to try it so we bought it last night but havent tried it yet. I will have to let you know!! I am hoping today is your and Erics day!!
Love, Ellen