Thursday, April 19, 2007

Look What Zoe Got!



We have met some of the most amazing people on this adoption journey.Above are the adorable outfits that our friends Karen and Shawn sent to Zoe , and below are the adorable outfits and super fun bubble machine and bubbles that our friends Ellen and Rick sent. It's so wonderful to have so many people adopting from China at the same time in the area. I know our daughters are going to be good friends.




Right now there is not much going on. We will be waiting for the next three-four weeks for our travel approval at which point our agency can make our consulate appointment. I'm not sure how the May holiday in China will affect us getting our TA. I hope everything, referrals and travel approvals, arrive before the CCAA breaks for the holiday :) Eric and I are heading to Penn State this weekend for the Spring game. We've been trying to go for the past three years but this is the first time the weather is supposed to be warm and sunny! I went to PSU for graduate school and it's always nice to get back to Happy Valley.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Can you tell, I'm a pink girl?

I love the little overalls from Ellen. They are so adorable.

I absolutely can't wait to see Zoe in all these little clothes.

Have fun at the game. You will be missed at the get together tomorrow.
Karen

Anonymous said...

Adorable clothes! Zoe is going to look so super cute in them. We missed you on Saturday. It was great fun and Shawn and Karen did an awesome job hosting - we all stayed a long time. Hope you had fun at the game - I saw your e-mail where you said you got a little sunburn. Hope to see you soon.
Melanie