Friday, June 22, 2007

8 hours of sleep

I got 8 hours of sleep ;) Zoe slept through the night. Well, she had one little tiny cry at 1am but was easily reassured and quickly fell back asleep until 6am. She took a major nap yesterday afternoon from about 2:30-5:15ish so I was worried she wouldn't sleep...but apparently that rumor is true..they sleep better when they nap. Who knew? She had two one hour naps today, and I'm not counting on another good night of sleep, but she's proven she can stay in the crib all night. We're so proud :)

5 comments:

EJ said...

Hip, Hip Hooray!!! I bet you feel loike a new woman! I am keeping my fingers crossed that this will become Zoe's new norm!!! I still just love the picture with Herman!!
Ellen

Karen said...

YEAH!!!!! Maybe she knew that it was the start of Summer Vacation for her daddy. I'm so happy that she slept last night, here's hoping she makes it two.

Samantha said...

WHoo Hoo sleep improvements! Awesome!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! That's the best feeling in the world. Well, the second best to holding your daughter.

Nesting For Natalie said...

That picture of your daughter and the dog is SERIOUSLY too cute !

Amy