Saturday, May 12, 2007

Pictures from Shower!

For some reason blogger is really slow today so it would only load these 4 pics. The top one is of our cake. I am a pastery person..I am a fan of anything made flour, eggs, and sugar :)
This is the line that everyone hung their 100 good wishes quilt squares on. The wishes were so original and many of my friends gave me pieces from their own kids' baby blankets, which made it even more meaningful.
How cools is this gift presentation? One of my friend made a clothes line out of ribbon and used clothes pins to attach baby clothes. I may have to steal her idea sometime. So creative!
This is just me...but look whose picture is on the table! I had no idea they made copies of Zoe's picture.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks like a wonderful shower. It won't be long now!!!

EJ said...

Kristi, What a fabulous shower and what great friends you must have as well. Obviously they care a great deal about you! How wonderful to receive all those wishes and quilt squares. I can't believe in three weeks you will have Zoe in your arms!! Happy Mother's Day!
Ellen

Karen said...

What great friends you have. I love that idea with the clothes line. Have a Happy Mother's Day. You are so close now to having Zoe in your arms.
Karen

Unknown said...

Kristi -

Such wonderful friends!!! And what a clever shower. My first thought on the 100 Good Wishes squares hanging on the line like that was it reminded me of the laundry in China! Then I read what you wrote and it made me all mushy. That was so thoughtful! It had to mean so much to you and hopefull to Zoe as well!

Happy Mother's Day Kristi girl...you have waited a long time for that! I am so honored that I get to share this special upcoming event with you!

Alyson

Dawn said...

What wonderful and creative friends you have!! I'm so glad that you had an awesome and fun baby shower!! Zoe is going to look like the little princess that she is, in those clothes!!

Happy Mother's Day!!!

~Dawn :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day! What a great day and you're so close to holding Zoe in your arms. Your shower looks like it was a wonderful event - so beautiful with the pictures of Zoe, the hanging clothes and the beautiful quilt pieces. Very lovely for a special mom.
Love, Melanie

Nesting For Natalie said...

Looks like a great shower. Happy Mother's Day too :)!

Amy C