Wednesday, May 30, 2007

And we're off...

Well, not today but I won't post again until we're in China (and that's if I can figure it out :) ). I can't believe I got to type those words, in China. This weekend was so nice. Aside from Saturday and our many home appointments, we were able to relax and enjoy our last weekend as "just a couple." I can't believe we'll have Zoe in just four days. If you read this blog, please think good safe plane thoughts for our trip ;) I think I'm so anxious about the traveling part (packing, paperwork, flying) that I sometimes forget there is a baby attached to this! I hope the TA's arrive for those of you still waiting soon! Eric and I will spread the word to be on the look out for you in a few weeks.

4 comments:

EJ said...

Kristi and Eric we are so excited for both of you and especially beautiful Zoe!! We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers that you will have a safe journey to Zoe! I am sure your head is spinning trying to grasp the time has FINALLY arrived!!! I am glad you had a great last "just as a couple "time! You are going to be AWESOME parents!! We will definitely be following along with your Journey!! Know that we will be there in thought! I tear up thinking of Sunday as your Gotcha Day. I will definitely be looking for pictures from that very special moment in your life!! Take care and have a Fabulous trip!!
Ellen & Rick

Karen said...

Kristi and Eric,
We are wishing you good thoughts. I can't wait to read the updates. If you need any help with the blog while your gone, drop me an email and I will try helping from State side.
Sending you safe travel wishes and happy family moments. Give Zoe some hugs and kisses from all of us here waiting to meet her.
Karen and Shawn

Unknown said...

Have a safe and wonderful trip. We loved China, and I hope you do, too. Your entire world is about to change, and you will love it!

Blogging is easy, if you find the time. I was falling asleep so early each night out of exhaustion that I was waking up around 4 am. I would get up and sit at the desk and blog while Jim and Sera slept. It worked out really well.

Melanie & David said...

WOW guys - your time has come. So very exciting! We are so happy for both of you and for baby Zoe - just a few days before she is in your arms. Have a wonderful time in China and we sure do hope you can keep up with blogging - let us know if you need help from the U.S. side. Happy and safe travels and we can't wait until you're home. Melanie & David