Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Things are heating up


Well, I'm still learning about clipart so my flame wasn't supposed to be so huge! Rumors are all over the place now which means we're getting close. I almost had a heart attack when I read on Rumor Queen that someone had gotten "the call", but it turns out it was the wrong call. If the call comes next week the plan is to not tell our parents until we're all together at Easter. I'm not sure if I'll post the details here or tell anyone until we tell our family.....something just makes me think they should know first. I told my mom that I was pretty sure we were getting a boy so she ran out and bought a boy bib. I laughed about her inability to wait two more weeks until we know for sure. It warms my heart that everyone is so excited for us. Spring break is next week for Eric and I and I'm hoping to get some things done in the baby's room, like putting up the crib.
On the illness front, my voice is a little more Jessica Rabbit and a lot less 12 year old boy than it was over the weekend. It's an improvement :)

3 comments:

Karen said...

You mean there might be even more waiting in store for us. Man waiting until Easter to see your cutie's face. What will I do? LOL

Also that Rumor had me racing upstairs to find Shawn, it made my heart race when I read it, I knew in my heart it wasn't true but I guess I still have hope that we may hear even sooner than expected.

EJ said...

Wow! We will have to be patient to hear about your bundle of joy. I wish we would realy start to hear more concrete rumors. I am soooooooo ready to hear the news!!
Ellen

Unknown said...

Well if you can keep it under your hat, more power to you!! lol

Actually, I think you are right...family should know first! Then us second???? Pretty please with sugar on top???? ;)

Here storky, storky, storky...

Alyson