Saturday, March 24, 2007

Look what came in the mail

Look what came in the mail yesterday! It's an adorable Colts jersey and bib from one of our waiting friends. The package was such a surprise and completely brightened my day. Eric was so excited to see it when he got home from work. Zoe/Jack will be sporting the jersey every Sunday (and in a Red Couch photo). I think the bib may have to be framed because I can't imagine Eric allowing any food to stain it :)

I took the picture with our brand new camera that came today. I'm still learning all of its basics. I need to take a picture of Eric in the cool basketball jersey he wore to play in his PTA basketball game. Unfortunately I wasn't able to go because I'm still sick with no voice. I was cheering him on in spirit though. Hoping (again) that next week brings a bunch of referral rumors our way!

3 comments:

EJ said...

I LOVE it!!! I am sure Eric won't want that bib stained EVER! I can't wait to see your little bundle of joy whether it be Zoe or Jack in that aute jersey!!! I hope you start feeling better very soon!
Ellen

Karen said...

I hope you better today!!!

I can't wait for the Red Coach Photo.

Anonymous said...

In the days prior to the Red Couch photo I am planning on teaching our little fan to throw a proud finger straight into the air, proclaiming "We're number one".
Actually on second thought that could easily backfire, one finger over and we have the worst xmas card photo ever, instant classic.

Shawn