Saturday, September 15, 2007

One Year Pictures

Smile!

Cheeky monkey (our pet name for her)

Are you a good witch or a bad witch?


Sitting pretty

We took Zoe today for her one year pictures. Thank you Karen for the recommendation of Picture Innovations! We got some great shots of Zoe, more than blogger will let me post. We got some really good ones with bubbles. Don't worry grandparents, we're going to flood you with pictures :)

Zoe had a really good week. She's now pretty much exclusively finger feeding. She doesn't want anything come from us on a spoon and really if she can't pick it up herself she just doesn't want it :) Hard to imagine that just a couple weeks ago she finally started eating Cheerios on her own. She's also working really hard on standing up without pulling up on anything. She's been successful a couple times but she's still off balance. She wants to take our hands and walk every where so I think she's motivated to get moving.

Zoe is still struggling with her stuffy nose but seems to be getting better. I went to the doctor yesterday and found out I have bronchitis and siniusitis so I'm hoping that I don't pass it on to her. We have Zoe's one year doctor appointment on Friday so we can get her all checked out then.

7 comments:

Karen said...

LOVE the pictures!!!!!

Sorry to hear that you are so sick. I hope that you manage to get some rest and get better quickly.

So we have to know, did you buy just about every pose like we did or did you have better restraint then I did? From looking at your samples I bet you have a ton of pictures at your house right now, they are just so adorable.

Kristi said...

Karen,
We only bought 6 poses but got the CD of the session so I can upload all the ones we didn't buy and print them out from Shutterfly:) Thanks again for the recommendation (Portrait not Picture :) )! I think we'll probably head back there for our X-mas pics.

EJ said...

What adorable pictures!! Great to hear all the progress Zoe is making! It is just remarkable how much she has learned in your care! I hope you are feeling better very soon!
Love, Ellen

Erin said...

What a beautiful smile!

Melanie said...

Kristi,
We totally got hit by the bug too...Both Liliana and Robbie had the 102 fever last week. Luckily it seems to be short lived. Take care and stay healthy!
Melanie

Dawn said...

I love Zoe's BEAUTIFUL One-Year photos!! Her smile is so lovely and genuine!! I'm smiling right now just looking at her!

Congrats to Miss Zoe on feeding herself just like a big girl!!!!!

~Dawn

Melanie & David said...

Absolutely beautiful pictures! She is such a cutie pie. Can't wait to see her soon.
Melanie