Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Happy Birthday Zoe!!!

I'm so excited it's my birthday!!


I love my new toys!!


A pensive moment :)


I do not like hats!!



Just a quick post with birthday photos. I can't believe we have a one year old. I know two of hte pictures are sideways but I'm running out the door. Zoe's first day of daycare is today and I'm leaving work early in a minute to go pick her up (scheduled, not because they called :) ). It's nice to be back with adults...but I really miss my little girl! I bawled at daycare this morning and she looked at me like I was crazy...she was already having fun on the floor with her new teacher and another little boy. She got so excited when she saw the other kids. Fingers crossed the rest of the day went as well...

4 comments:

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Zoe!!! Hope that daycare went well, it is so hard to walk away that first day out the door without them, I hope they get easier.

EJ said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Zoe! It looks like you had a fabulous day with some great new toys!! I hope it gets easier to leave Zoe!
Love, ELlen

Melanie & David said...

What milestones Zoe is reaching - one year old, going to daycare... I hope her day goes really well and that you do okay. Love, Melanie

Beth said...

Glad to hear that daycare went well for you. We're going through the same transition here. Mom is definitely having a tougher time than daughter in this case as well.

Thinking of you in WI

Beth