Thursday, December 27, 2007

Baptism and Belated Merry Christmas

Zoe was baptized on December 22nd at my mom's house by the Reverend who married Eric and I in 2004. She was a trooper and did really well during the service, even when the water was put on her head :) My brother took more pictures during the day and I will hopefully get a disc from him soon so I can upload them.

Merry Belated Christmas! I do have some very cute pictures of Zoe in her "Elf Sized" t-shirt but I can't find the cable to hook the camera to the computer at the moment. I hope your Christmas was as nice as ours. From the baptism to Christmas evening it felt like we were constantly on the go, but it was so nice to see and catch up with family. This Christmas is especially special as it was Zoe's first Christmas at home. She sure was spoiled. My brother and sister-in-law had gotten her so many toys that Eric and I had to hold off giving her some of the ones we bought her :) More importantly, Zoe had a ton of fun playing with everyone and showing off her dance moves. If possible, she gets cuter and more fun every day. More pictures later! Hope everyone has a very Happy New Year.

No comments: