Thursday, May 8, 2008

House Under Contract!

Our townhome went under contract in 4 days. The new owners are going to give us until June 30th to move. We're going to have to move to an apartment for a few months while the house is being built, but if you've got to do it then the summer is the time to do so! Fingers crossed that everything will go as planned and we will actually close on the townhome at the end of June. If all goes as planned we will be moving here (follow link) : http://www.greenemillpreserve.com/

Our builder is Stanley Martin and the home is the Ballou. (The website is a bit outdated, home prices have fallen A LOT).

I think I'm running out of blogging steam. We have our one year anniversary with Zoe coming up on June 3rd. I think that may be it for the blog.

5 comments:

bugs parents said...

Congratulations on the sale of your townhome! Your new home looks beautiful! I hope it's done quickly. Don't give up the blog - we love the Zoe updates!! At least keep adding pictures!

EJ said...

Oh Kristi, I am sooooooo excited for you and your family!! What an awesome place to bring up a family. More of a resort type feeling! I am so pleased that your house sold so quickly. The timing was just right! I know it will be a hassle moving into an apartment at first, but one good thing it will less to care for this summer which leaves much more time for family time! If you need anythning just give us a shout! Congratulations again I really am so excited for all three of you!!

Karen said...

I love the plans. It sounds like a great neighborhood.
I love getting the Zoe updates but I completely understand running out of blogging steam, I just about there as well.
Good Luck!!!!

Melanie & David said...

Great news about the house! Congrats on selling so fast - that is just super. I will next go to the link and check out your new home, which based on the comments, sounds like it will be fantastic. As you well, know, urrh, it being since mid-February since I last posted, completely understand the lack of blogging steam, but please at least shoot us a photo once in a while and progress report. We love your updates and I always love seeing your profession come through when you relay Zoe's milestones. Can't believe you're about 3 weeks from one year gotcha day - we should have a celebration!
Melanie, David and Indigo

Melanie said...

Love the new house. Glad we got to talk the other day.

Please keep blogging...it's all your fault I started one of my own, so you should definitely feel obligated(just kidding). But if you stop, I will miss seeing Zoe. I hate that there are hours between us!
Melanie