Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Excellent News

No pictures....sorry family....however, I have great news to share. After 9 years of harrassing my boss, I'm finally going to get a 10.5 month contract. So, no more snow days, all the teacher holidays, and only 11 extra working days in the summer. I'm so excited. It's a paycut, of course, but instead of dropping my university teaching like I planned to I'm going to continue with at least the highest paying course to make up the salary difference. 5 weeks off in the summer. I can hardly wait!!!

5 comments:

Karen said...

I see a lot of Fun Time this summer!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Summers off are the best thing!

bugs parents said...

Congratulations!!! I guess, since there are no pictures on this post, we can expect to see a lot of pictures from your time with Zoe over the summer?! Enjoy your time together - they grow so quickly!

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo! Summers off are a good thing.

EJ said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you! You have wanted this for a very long time, I am so glad it finally became a reality!!!